HR Business Partner | Dublin West
Our client is a large multi-site service sector organisation with operations in Ireland and the UK who are looking for a HR Business Partner in Dublin West.
Reporting to the HR Director and working within a busy HR team this is a new position to help to support business growth and change management from an Operational and Strategic point of view.
- Industrial Relations and Employee Relations. Dealing with unions, attending third party hearings, assisting with TUPE process and promoting a positive employee relations environment.
- HR Projects. Assisting the HR Director with various HR related projects including GDPR, HRIS, Employee engagement and retention
- Employee Performance Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Advice & Guidance to Line Managers on HR best practice with policies and procedures, Health & Safety, Rewards and Recognition
- HR reporting
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 5+ years’ HR Generalist experience with strong ER/IR experience within the services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR or related fields
- Flexible to travel to various locations when required
- Working knowledge of ROI and UK employment legislation
- Experience of project management, strategic planning, implementation and delegation skills
- Strong operational HR skills, process and Employee Relations experience
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Denise Grant , Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org