HR Consultant | South Dublin
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Consultant to join a leading company on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will play a lead role in the provision of HR Advisory and strategic HR services to a broad range of clients. Ideal candidates will be commercially focused with 5+ years’ experience working in a HR Specialist or Consulting role.
Duties will include:
- Providing and overseeing the provision of reliable and commercially focused advice in areas such as employment law, HR policies & procedures and performance management, and supporting clients through the effective handling of employee relations issues, including grievance, disciplinary and termination matters.
- Supporting new businesses and foreign direct investment clients through the provision of practical advice and the development of employment contracts, policies and procedures.
- Managing and delivering a range of HR transformation and change projects.
- Supporting in the design, delivery, administration and roll out of learning and development programmes.
- Assisting in the delivery of workplace investigations as well as a range of other interventions including facilitation and mediation.
- Leading business development activities.
- Contributing to the financial and commercial management of the unit.
- Managing the development and training of team members supporting continued development.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 3 years ’+ HR experience.
- Relevant HR or Business third level qualification and full membership of the CIPD.
- Ideally some experience working with / in public sector.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law and HR best practice.
- Ability to foster trusted relationships with clients, combined with strong commercial acumen and expertise.
- Team player with strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- A good work ethic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and approach to work.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE HR SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: HR Administrators, HR Generalist, HR Business Partner, Training & Development, Organisational Development, In-House Recruitment, Payroll Administrators, Transformation & Change, HR Systems, Diversity Programmes, Compensation & Benefits, Rewards Specialists and Employee Relations.