On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is recruiting a HR Generalist/Advisor based in South Dublin. Ideal candidates will have 3-4 years’ experience in HR for this permanent role.
- Provide advice and support to the management teams within the essential people management elements such as resourcing, engagement, attrition, succession planning, alignment etc.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process in accordance with legislation and best practice.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and off-boarding tasks including: inductions, exit interviews, data analysis and accurate and timely notification of any associated payroll changes.
- Coordinate, review all monthly payrolls to ensure compliance, accurate and timely payments are made
- Advise/assist with satisfactory resolution of all employee relations issues.
- Support management and the HR team with the annual performance and salary review processes
- Working alongside the COO and HR team to create, coordinate and deliver HR related training
Candidate Profile / Experience
- At least 3 years’ HR experience within Financial Services envoirnment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of coordinating payroll.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent would be beneficial
- Knowledge of MS Office; Excel, Word etc.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent Package Available
Noreen O'Keeffe Director , Head of Insurance and HR Recruitment on 01853480 or email email@example.com