Talent Manager | Dublin City
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Talent Manager. This is an opportunity to join an established consulting team and work with leaders in your field.
This position will be instrumental in consulting with leaders on talent management best practices to deliver talent outcomes that improve business performance.
- Project manage organisation transformation and talent engagements end to end; from structure, design, set up to work stream management, delivery and client stakeholder engagement
- Support clients to identify and develop top talent in the business, differentiate their development and create a hi-potential talent and succession programmes
- Must have extensive relevant experience in human capital management
- In-depth knowledge of Talent Management and /or Organisation transformation
- Proven experience of leading and delivering on key talent programmes across multiple industries
- Strong interest and passion for developing, growing and leading a team through coaching and mentoring, as well as proactive knowledge sharing
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Consulting experience would be a distinct advantage, particularly in delivering human capital projects
- Experience of managing transformation projects, including the design, development & delivery of talent strategies
- Appropriate business qualification with strong academic record
- Experience and knowledge of change and project management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE HR SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: HR Administrator | HR Generalist | HR Business Partner | Training & Development | Organisational Development | In-House Recruitment | Payroll Administrator| Transformation & Change | HR Systems | Diversity Programmes | Compensation & Benefits | Rewards Specialists | Employee Relations | HR Manager | HR Director | Payroll Specialist | Industrial Relations | HR Consultant |