IT Systems/Network Administrator
A core client of mine is looking for an IT Systems/Network Administrator to carry out a complete review and upgrade of IT infrastructure across their managed sites. Once these projects are complete you will work alongside the internal IT team to be the primary support resource to install, setup, and maintain computers, software and peripherals.
- Survey site staff devices, collect information and work with manager on providing recommended upgrade paths
- Rebuilding and Imaging devices, transfer data, swap components and re-configure software
- Work with the IT team and external providers on larger projects to migrate servers, email and other systems
- Manage incoming support query’s from Staff and sites. Log tickets for all issues that are raised to ensure accurate reporting.
- Provide monthly reports on helpdesk activity to the IT manager
- Provide first line contact and support for user issues on all areas of technology (desktop, network, applications, peripherals and meeting room/AV facilities) and provide resolutions in line with company procedure
- Escalate problems to the IT Manager and, where necessary, maintain contact with the issue to ensure the user is informed of progress and resolution
- Work with the IT team to ensure all new joiners equipment is available and setup and provide initial instruction on basic operations
- Liaise with partner providers to manage 3rd
- Provide hardware support for network devices such as copiers and printers, liaise with 3rd party vendors and support providers to ensure repairs and upgrades are implemented efficiently.
- Ensure the company Information Security and Acceptable Usage policy is followed by all users.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Entry level IT qualification CompTIA, Network and CompTIA, Security, or demonstrable experience in a home laboratory setup
- Ambition and drive to constantly upskill and advance industry knowledge through research, lab equipment setups and training.
- Full clean driving lenience with own transport (Mileage allowance provided)
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Adam Hughes, Principal Consultant, Data Science & Technical Recruitment, Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 5541293 or email email@example.com