IT Trainer | Dublin City Centre
On behalf of our client, a large Professional Services Firm in Dublin 2, we are currently looking to hire an experienced IT Trainer, who will have responsibility for delivering their technical training requirements.
Reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations and as a member of the HR Department, the suitable candidate will manage the technical training needs across the company and be on hand to assess and deliver bespoke training. Responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate the IT training schedule, design course content and implement documented and reliable, systematic training.
- Design and deliver training programmes, as well as one to one “up skill” training.
- Liaise with all departments to identify specific training requirements and upcoming projects and design strategic training plans to address these.
- Ensure a consistent approach is implemented for all training activities and that training effectiveness is measured and delivered to required standards on a continuous basis.
- Prepare and/or update training guides/manuals to assist in delivery and on-going learning.
- Maintain internal and external training and CPD records for annual inspection.
- Active involvement with HR and Learning & Development teams, following all documented guidelines and procedures.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Training role dealing with all aspects of technical training delivery.
- Formal Training Qualifications.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft 2010 applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Deliver training in a variety of settings; classroom based, lecture style, one-to-one.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to design, deliver and evaluate training.
- Ability to explain complex IT applications in simple user friendly language.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)