Learning & Development Specialist
Learning and Development Specialist required for international professional services organisation based in Dublin West. This role would suit an experienced Learning & Development Specialist / Training & Development Specialist / E-learning specialist.
- Working within a newly formed international learning and talent development team this is a full cycle role which includes everything from assessing learning needs, creating innovative blended learning solution, training delivery, monitoring and evaluating training programmes and outsourcing elements of the L&D function.
- The role also includes creating quarterly training plans, processing and maintaining training requests and reporting on learning initiatives.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 5 years’ experience in an L&D specialist role
- Primary degree and relevant training qualification
- Train the trainer certification
- Advanced MS office skills
- Experience in creating e-learning content (preferably using Articulate Storyline)
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)