LOCATION: DUBLIN CITY CENTRE (DART OR BUS)
CONTRACT TYPE: PERM
SALARY: NEG DOE.
This role would suit a Legal Administrator/ legal secretary/corporate secretary / PA
Our client – a City Centre based financial services company seek an experienced administrator to join their legal team.
- Managing the incoming and outgoing files within the legal costs unit.
- Provide secretarial support for the members of the unit including typing.
- Reviewing and checking figures in incoming bills of costs.
- Opening files and imputing data.
- Provide assistance and support to head of the unit, as appropriate.
- Develop and implement Lean processes within the team.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably delegated from time to time.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum of 2 year secretarial or other relevant experience.
- Experience in a legal costs practice an advantage.
- Process management training and/or experience an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence).