Progressive Law Firm, Legal Executive/Secretary, 1-2 years’ experience (Dublin 14/Dublin 16)
On behalf of our client and due to continued expansion Red Tree Recruitment are looking to recruit a Legal Executive/Secretary.
This is a vital role for our clients expanding team and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate .
- Support and assist a busy Solicitor/ Senior Legal Executive
- Dictaphone typing and file management
- Liaising with clients, counsel and third parties
- Diary Management
- Ability to deal with clients directly on by phone
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 3rd Level qualification (preferable)
- Conveyancing, probate and Wills experience an advantage
- Strong case management skills
- Strong practice management instincts
- Fast and accurate typing
- Professional nature
- Friendly and client focussed approach to your work
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is a strong package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane (Solicitor), Associate Director, Legal & Compliance at Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 5541291 or email email@example.com. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)