Float Legal Secretaries | Dublin
Float Legal Secretaries required for a number of Top Law Firms based in Dublin.
Excellent salary and supportive, friendly working environment.
Ideal role for candidates with 1-2 years’ legal secretarial experience who enjoys variety in their role.
- To provide audio typing services in different departments
- To word process documents and materials
- Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
- Undertake admin duties associated with the position such as filing, photocopying etc
- Provide cover for the department and the rest of the firm as and when required
- Providing secretarial support to team
- Sending outlook invites for meetings and conference calls
- Arranging travel and preparing itineraries
- Dictaphone typing
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 1-2 years’ legal secretarial experience in a corporate law firm.
- Experience working in funds, property, personal injuries or litigation is advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Dictaphone typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone manner and organisational skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary on offer to the successful candidate.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE HR SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: HR Administrator | HR Generalist | HR Business Partner | Training & Development | Organisational Development | In-House Recruitment | Payroll Administrator| Transformation & Change | HR Systems | Diversity Programmes | Compensation & Benefits | Rewards Specialists | Employee Relations | HR Manager | HR Director | Payroll Specialist | Industrial Relations | HR Consultant |