Legal Secretary | Dublin City Centre
On behalf of our client, Red Tree is recruiting a Legal Secretary based in Dublin City Centre. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years’ legal secretarial experience.
- Providing secretarial support to fee earners;
- Diary management, answering calls and taking messages, sending outlook invites for meetings and conference calls;
- Arranging travel and preparing itineraries;
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence;
- Document production – creating, editing, amending long documents to include copy typing;
- Dictaphone typing.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 3+ years ’ legal secretarial experience in a corporate law firm;
- Document production is a key responsibility and experience in this area is a must;
- Experience working in a funds team is advantageous;
- Working knowledge of Word, Delta View, Adobe, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary and benefits on offer to the successful candidate.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE HR SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: HR Administrator | HR Generalist | HR Business Partner | Training & Development | Organisational Development | In-House Recruitment | Payroll Administrator| Transformation & Change | HR Systems | Diversity Programmes | Compensation & Benefits | Rewards Specialists | Employee Relations | HR Manager | HR Director | Payroll Specialist | Industrial Relations | HR Consultant |