Lending Viability Manager | Dublin
Excellent opportunity to join start up lender in an influential position. Please note this is a Fixed Term Contract.
- Work with the Lending team to progress and monitor residential development schemes throughout the development cycle.
- Evaluate and appraise applications for funding of residential development projects.
- Oversee and manage the appointment of Monitoring Surveyors.
- Liaise with Monitoring Surveyors to ensure that funded schemes are delivered on time and on budget.
- Undertake project budget and programme review with regular reporting to senior management team.
- Review and advise on construction contracts, professional appointments and collateral warranties.
- Prepare and update development appraisals where required.
- Design and develop appropriate processes and procedures necessary for the company to achieve its stated objectives.
- On a continual basis, identify ways of improving operational efficiencies and practices to maintain high standards in the delivery of funded schemes.
- Undertake staff training for Lending Managers to aid site inspection and project monitoring.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Have at least 6 years’ experience in the residential development sector with an important emphasis on development appraisals and project delivery.
- Have a strong understanding of the Irish planning and development system.
- Experience of working with Contractors and Quantity Surveyors on residential development schemes.
- Experience of working with/advising a financial institution an advantage.
- Have a proven track record in the evaluation and oversight of residential development projects subject to challenging timelines.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a team and on their own initiative.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including Microsoft Excel with a working knowledge of Microsoft Project an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and present complex information in a clear and concise way, verbally and in written form, with a variety of internal and external audiences of different skills and backgrounds.
- Personal impact (e.g. interpersonal skills, high personal credibility, influencing skills and decisiveness).
- Hold a recognised honours degree level qualification in the construction/development sector (engineering, surveying, architecture).
- Be a registered member of a relevant professional body.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment, on 015541294 or email@example.com