Litigation Solicitor, In-House, Personal Injuries (2 years’ + PQE)
On behalf of our client, a leading company Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Litigation Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years’ + PQE.
- Manage a designated portfolio of clinical litigation and/or inquest files.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Provide advices on ancillary matters on request.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant areas of law and practice.
- Provide assistance and support to head of clinical litigation as appropriate.
- Such other duties as may be reasonably delegated from time to time.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Solicitor qualified to practise in Ireland.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in personal injuries litigation arising from clinical care.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as part of a team. Willingness to share knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete litigation in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent judgment when dealing with sensitive and complex matters.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive Salary & Benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)