Manager – eDiscovery / Data Projects – Dublin
Manager – eDiscovery / Data Projects
[This role would also suit an experienced Para-Legal/Legal Executive in eDiscovery & Data Projects or someone with strong legal information technology experience with a legal degree (LLB) ]
Our client, a leading international professional services organisation is looking to recruit an eDiscovery Manager for their office in Dublin.
This is a new role and candidates will require the following experience;
- eDiscovery experience within a large law firm (Commercial Litigation)
- Data Project Management
- Experience of Discovery platforms (Relativity, Clearwell)
- Knowledge of discover related case law
- Data Review Projects
- Regulatory Investigations
- Strong project management skills
- Interest in Big Data, Machine Learning
Excellent Salary / Compensation package including bonus & benefits.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.