Newly Qualified Solicitors, Top 6
On behalf of our clients and due to continued growth, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit Newly / Recently Qualified Lawyers for a number of Top 6, Top 10, National & International Firms.
Our clients are offering the following;
- Market leading salaries and bonus / benefits packages
- Stellar domestic and international clients bases where you’ll be guaranteed interesting & challenging work which is of high value
- On-going training, mentoring and opportunities to develop as a business lawyer
The positions would suit a soon to be qualified solicitor with a rotation in the following areas as part of their training contract;
- Aviation (suitable for candidates with a Banking rotation)
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate Insurance
- Commercial Property
- Construction (suitable for candidates with a Property rotation)
- Defence Litigation
- Private Client
- Structured Finance
- Tax (suitable for candidates keen to pursue a career in Tax)
- Technology, IP & Data Protection
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You are likely to be a soon to be qualified or recently qualified solicitor with up to 1 years’ PQE in a commercial firm in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Belfast or London.
- You will be keen to join firms which will provide you with on-going mentoring and the opportunity to develop as a business lawyer.
Red Tree Recruitment is an established boutique consultancy with over 25 years’ combined legal recruitment experience working with the leading law firms in Dublin, Cork, Limerick & Galway including Top 6, Top 10, National, International & Boutique firms.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There are market leading Salaries, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits Package on offer to the successful candidates.
If you are thinking of a move then talk to someone who understands the market and can give you valuable advice and access to the top jobs. Contact Justin@redtree.ie or call 01 5541290 for a confidential discussion.