Operations Manager – Hospitality
Operations Manager required for growing Hospitality Property Company that owns a growing portfolio of hotels, apartments and guesthouses. This would suit a Hotel Duty Manager, Operations Manager, Assistant Duty Manager.
This is a city centre based property, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the operations of this property (No Food & Beverage/Conference & Banquet. Regular day time hours with only some weekend cover).
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in all daily management duties of the hotel/property to ensure all guests receive the highest standards of service during their visit
- To ensure that all staff conduct themselves in accordance to the Standard Operating Procedure manual and hotel policy
- Ensure that guests receive a warm welcome on arrival and are dealt with in a friendly, professional and efficient manner at all times
- Train and develop employees to ensure a consistent and high standard of performance is delivered and that all employees are helped and encouraged to fulfill their full potential
- Deal with any guest queries or complaints in an efficient manner
- Ensure all staff are rostered fairly and in line with current employment legislation
- To ensure that the premises are operating in a manner which complies with Health & Safety policies
- To maintain a control over the cash on the premises (Floats, cash registers, the back safe.)
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 3+ years’ previous Management experience in a similar hotel environment
- Have a passion and genuine interest for the hospitality industry
- Be very well presented, fluent written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)