Payroll Administrator | Dublin City
Payroll Administrator required for leading multisite professional services company based in Dublin City Centre. Working within a small fast paced HR department and reporting to the Head of HR this is an excellent role for a Payroll Specialist to join a well-established, successful organisation.
- Manage the preparation and processing of the Ireland payroll on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with our outsourced payroll vendor and providers of group benefits (e.g. health insurance, pension etc) and ensure compliance under the service level agreements.
- Responsible for managing the employee benefits processes.
- Complete monthly reporting and reconciliation for each entity.
- Deal with all queries from staff and managers in a timely and professional manner ensuring that all advice provided is in line with agreed company procedures and guidelines.
- Work closely with the Finance Department on a monthly basis to meet local and group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure all work and tasks done within the team comply with approved policies, procedures and control routines applicable to all employees and those specific to the department.
- Ensure good communication with the Head of HR so that they are aware of any issues within the team.
- To manage other HR projects and to perform other ad hoc duties as appropriate.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a payroll position is essential.
- IPASS, finance qualification or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform well under time constraints and with frequent interruptions.
- Experience in performance management, and compensation & benefits.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
- Extensive working knowledge of working with SAP and People Soft would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to interpret and summarise large, complex data from different sources.
- Ability to prepare reporting and presentations for senior management.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)