Personal Lines Broker – Dublin City Centre
Red Tree are recruiting a Personal Lines Broker for our City Centre based client. This is an opportunity to work in a genuinely friendly working environment with a growing, progressive company.
- Liaising with Insurers in relation to accepting submissions for new business and processing renewals.
- Facilitating and processing New Business Submissions, Mid Term Alterations & Renewals.
- Processing all aspects relating to the insurance policies.
- Updating and maintaining correct information and data in customer files and complying with the data protection act, the consumer protection code and the Central Bank of Ireland requirements.
- Dealing with both Insurer and customer queries in a professional and timely manner whilst consistently delivering the highest standard of customer service and assistance.
- Providing insurance advice to existing and prospective clients.
- Handling and resolving queries from customers and Insurers on a daily basis including claim handling assistance.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks and initiatives as required.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Insurance industry knowledge.
- The ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have progressed towards C.I.P / C.I.P qualified or be grandfathered.
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years’ general insurance experience.
- Knowledge of the Relay/Applied system is an advantage.
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent salary on offer.
For a full job spec and confidential discussion contact Noreen O’Keeffe (ACII Head of Insurance) on 016853480/0866096684 or Noreen@redtree.ie (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONS: Legal | Finance |Tax | Accounting | Risk | Compliance | Insurance | Funds| Banking | HR | IT | Cyber | Company Secretary| Office Support| Aviation Asset Finance & Leasing | Data| Audit