Personal Lines Manager – Cork
We are working with a long established large commercial broker in Cork that are looking to diversify further into the Personal lines market to leverage their large exiting client book as well as building on new clients.
This role is a key strategic hire for 2019 for the organisation and will involve creating the strategy, delivering on sales and building a team.
This is an exceptional role for the right individual with huge potential.
You will be given the full support of the MD to drive this side of the business from the financial, marketing and management perspective but you will also be given free reign to mould the role to your own talents and skill sets.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Ideally you will have 5-10 years’ Personal Lines broking experience
- In depth technical knowledge of Personal Lines products and the market place with strong connections to Insurers
- Knowledge of Relay and the ability to maximise its functionality
- Have the capability to build and manage a team around you as the business grows
- Be ambitious and determined as well as having a strong customer service focus – putting the client at the heart of all that you do
- CIP/ACII with a drive for personal development
This is an exceptional role that doesn’t come up very often in the Cork Region and you will be well rewarded.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent base and a very strong bonus structure to reward the successful candidate.
For a full job spec and confidential discussion contact – Noreen O’Keeffe ACII Head of Insurance on 016853480/0866096684.