Credit Administrator | Dublin City
Our client, a leading financial services company have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Administrator/ Portfolio Support Officer to join them for a 12-month contract.
Ideal role for an administrator with 1-2 years’ experience in Financial Services.
The Portfolio Support Officer role is offered on a fixed term contract basis for a period of 12 months.
- Process initial credit applications
- Maintenance of Case files
- Data processing and maintenance of Internal Systems
- Maintaining property/collateral records in line with agreed procedures
- Maintaining tracking/action logs for individual cases and team portfolio
- Liaise with other departments on cases as required
- Processing/chasing payments
- Provide assistance on MI reporting for the division, preparing adhoc reports and submissions
- Providing data/information to support requests including Quality Assurance inspections as well as Internal and External Audit Reviews.
- Filing in accordance with filing procedures
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Third level qualification is desirable.
- High attention to detail and strong administration skills including accuracy and data quality.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and report writing.
- An ability to contribute effectively as part of a team with strong interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work effectively with minimum supervision and to use own initiative.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and meet targets.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and an interest and aptitude for learning new systems, procedures and protocols.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions within demanding and challenging environments.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)