Procurement Officer – Dublin City
Procurement Officer required for financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre. This is an ideal role for someone who has previous procurement experience in a public sector / regulated environment with prior experience of e-tenders.
- To assist in the management of procurement processes and provide guidance to business units in their implementation of the Policy and Procedures.
- To provide relevant template procurement documentation and to assist/advise on the proper completion of same.
- To act as secretary to tender evaluation groups as required and to prepare detailed minutes and necessary third party correspondence for legal sign-off.
- Drafting and publication of eTender notices and to be proficient in the use of the www.eTenders.gov.ie website.
- To assist in the preparation of & Board papers.
- To assist in preparing the Annual Procurement Plan presented for Board approval and to seek relevant information from each Business Unit for the completion of same.
- To assist in carrying out relevant procurement law research as required.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Third level qualification in law, business or related discipline
- Prior experience either in procurement law or tendering processes
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)