Product Development Specialist – Commercial Insurance
Working with the Product and Pricing Manager this very interesting role may appeal to someone who has worked previously with product development teams or indeed has worked in commercial underwriting and would like to apply their knowledge into a more product focused role.
Our client is open to this being a part time position so may also appeal to someone looking to return to the workforce or someone who is looking to downsize their career for now.
- Scanning the market and keeping abreast of competitors offerings as well as identifying opportunities to creatively and innovatively develop new products and ways to deliver them to customers
- Make sure products are compliant and fit for purpose
- Support the Head of Underwriting in having a thorough understanding of the market and the company risk appetite
Candidate Profile / Experience
- CIP or higher
- Ability to understand and interpret commercial policy wordings
- Experience within commercial Insurance
- Report writing skills and excellent communication
If this may be of interest please get in touch for a confidential chat and a more detailed job spec.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Noreen O’ Keeffe, Director, Head of Insurance Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 6853480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org