Project Administrator (Funds)
Excellent opportunity for future progression.
This role would suit graduates with financial service / funds experience with an interest or background in project management.
- Onboarding of new clients and implementation of changes requested by existing clients in terms of factsheets, newsletters and investment reports
- Proactively meet project deadlines ensuring that change and onboarding process is maintained and updated
- Liaise with the Client Reporting Team Leader to understand client requirements
- Develop and distribute project reports to project stakeholder
- Provide technical assistance to change and production team members
- Suggest and implement process and implementation improvements
- Support strong governance and control framework.
- Assist with and prepare client invoicing in relation to client onboarding and change requests.
- Ensure all client deliverables are of the highest quality and meet client requirements
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Business / Finance graduate with 1 + years’ experience in funds / securities processing / asset management / financial services
- Interest / qualification in project management
- Excellent MS office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace demanding environment
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
€32.5k + excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension, tax saver commuter ticket, life cover, educational assistance, sports and social events, EAP.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)