Project Manager – Digital Transformation
A key client of mine is looking to add an experienced Project Manager with a track record of driving innovation and delivering technology enabled transformation across an organisation.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who has a track record of high quality output and enjoys a fast passed profession services environment where process design end technology will drive a major disruption over the next number of years.
- Working with the Practice Group leadership and partners to identify and assess opportunities to leverage process redesign and technology to change on how services can be delivered. A strong emphasis will be on process redesign and process optimisation to improve efficiency and client service delivery.
- Plan, manage and execute projects to drive digital transformation including governance, scoping, and planning, budgeting, and project delivery.
- Work closely with Practice Group leadership to champion and promote Tech solutions’ across the firm
- Build the case for change and investment.
- Champion and foster a culture of innovation, excellence and continuous improvement within the Legal Tech and Innovation Services team and the firm more broadly.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Degree/Masters in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Commence or Law is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience is essential, with at least 3 years at a managerial/supervisory level
- Extensive project management and project delivery experience is essential, ideally in a large consulting organization, law firm, or financial services company. Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies are important.
- Experience in leading business application deployments into a business organization including addressing business analysis, process design, change management and training is essential.
- Experience in driving process re-engineering projects to delivery process efficiency is essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office including (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio) is essential.
- Certifications in Project Management (e.g. Prince, PMP), Process Re-engineering (e.g. Lean Six Sigma), agile delivery methods (certified Scrum Master), change management methodologies is an advantage.
- Experience in the eDiscovery domain is desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with the legal tech landscape is desirable but not essential.
- Strong Influencing and Negotiating
- Ability to establish credibility with a diverse group of demanding senior
Please note, this role is only open to candidates who hold an EU passport or valid stamp 4 visa.
Go to https://www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO / Data Privacy / Data Analyst / Data Analytics & GDPR opportunities.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Adam Hughes, Principal Consultant, Data Science & Technical Recruitment, Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 5541293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)