Recruitment Coordinator | Dublin
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Recruitment Coordinator/ Administrator for a busy role in Dublin. The ideal candidate will facilitate a smooth and efficient end to end recruitment process in line with HR processes and procedures.
- To support the HR Recruitment Manager and recruitment team to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective recruitment function.
- Point of contact for all Recruitment Activity and drive end – to – end recruitment process from position opening to closing.
- Write-up of job specifications, publication and advertising of vacancies on various social sites.
- Co-ordinate Assessment Centre’s for internal and external candidates and prepare candidate packs for assessment.
- To ensure all files and data are kept accurate and up to date in line with HR/recruitment processes and procedures.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3/4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to handle information in a professional manner and with appropriate discretion.
- Strong time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet/deliver upon strictly defined timelines.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)