Regulatory Reporting Associate
Regulatory Reporting Associate role based in Dublin South with a leading funds organisation.
- Ensure that all client deliverables are met to agreed service level agreements. Client deliverables relate to UCITS KIID, PRIIPs and MIFID II services.
- Maintain strong, pro-active relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, eliciting feedback on their satisfaction levels and identifying and resolving issues in a timely manner to ensure a very high level of client satisfaction and client retention.
- Work closely with the senior associate to ensure that process risks are minimised.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and drive new developments and enhancements forward.
- Ensure all project tasks relating to both new and existing clients and services are carried out with full accuracy by the wider team.
- Responsible for day to day operational tasks for the Regulatory Reporting Team services including;
- Create daily and weekly task plans and ensure all tasks are accurately completed.
- Provide regular updates to the senior associate on deliverables / blockers / client interactions.
- Ensure all client projects are carried out as per the client SLAs and internal process documents.
- Review any documentation for the highest level of accuracy before releasing to the client. o Prepare invoices and ensure accuracy prior to submitting to the senior associate for review.
- Ensure client calls are prepared for in advance, with a live status report being delivered to the client for discussion during the call.
- Ensure all client or client related correspondence is responded to in a timely fashion.
- Carry out training sessions and cross training within the team as required and where requested by the senior associate.
- Ensure all procedures are maintained for the list of assigned clients.
- Collate and review monthly KPI data for collation into one overall KPI pack.
- Ensure other duties/responsibilities assigned by the manager are completed in the time-frame required
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years’ in Funds Industry.
- Excellent Word, Excel and attention to detail.
- Maintain high productivity, manage multiple priorities, work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstration of a strong professional approach with an attention to detail is critical.
- Strong interpersonal skills required with accountability for team and business deliverables.
- The ability to work flexibly in a small team, alongside all levels and departments in a professional manner, building strong day-today relationships with colleagues and clients
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary on offer to the successful candidate
Martin Byrne, Head of Accountancy in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or to submit your CV, hit APPLY above.