Relationship Manager / Company Secretary (with at least 2-3 years’ Corporate Experience), Global Professional Services Firm with opportunities for International Secondment
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager / Company Secretary to join an international fiduciary services company for this team based role.
The company has a diversified client base to include multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs.
The team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in law, tax, accounting, economics and business administration.
There are genuine opportunities for career progression and development including;
- significant client interaction
- opportunities for international secondment
As Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities: manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies. This is a busy client facing role.
Based in Dublin the principal duties may include:
- Member of relationship management team who provide secretarial support services to Irish corporate entities.
- Liaising with service providers to obtain board reports and preparing board packs for board meetings.
- Attending and minuting board meetings.
- Preparing and maintaining board and regulatory calendars for clients.
- Ensuring Company law compliance by the timely filing of returns and other statutory documents throughout the life of a company from incorporation to liquidation.
- Co-ordinate holding of board meetings and AGMs / EGMs.
- Maintenance of minute books and statutory registers.
- Liaising with external directors and shareholders.
- Liaising with accountants, auditors, liquidators, receivers, legal advisers and stock exchanges.
- Supporting the accounting team with providing co-sec information, ensuring that financial statements are signed off and filed on time.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will have at least 2-3 years’ experience as a company secretary in a corporate services provider or in-house environment.
- The candidate should preferably be ICSA qualified or part qualified.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
CONTACT: Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on 015541291 or email email@example.com