Relationship Manager / Company Secretary (4 years’+)
Relationship Manager / Company Secretary (4 years’+), Global Professional Services Firm with opportunities for International Secondment
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager / Company Secretary to join an international fiduciary services company for this team based role.
The company has a diversified client base to include multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs.
The team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in law, tax, accounting, economics and business administration.
There are genuine opportunities for career progression and development including;
- significant client interaction
- opportunities for international secondment
Objective of the job
You will be responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities: manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial services
- Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated Irish domiciled entities
- Maintenance of company secretarial records to include updating Minute Books and Statutory Registers
- Act as a main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with external stakeholders to include lawyers and auditors
- Ensures the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration and deal closings
- Ensuring all other requirements under the Companies Act are met
- Attend board and shareholder meetings, record and circulate minutes and action points arising therefrom
- Ensure that all annual returns are filed within the required deadlines and that all AGMs are held before the required deadlines
- Ensure that all Companies Registration Office filings are made to reflect changes to the client companies
- Arrange for the execution of specific transactions such as capital increases, participations, distribution of dividends, granting or obtaining loan facility
- Onboarding of new client entities
- Drafts and reviews (standard) and various transaction parties’ services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio
- Promotes client service oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries
- Analyses, evaluates and discusses specific client and prospect requests
- Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients and intermediaries
- Adheres to the client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance
- Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure
- Works with Compliance when required should queries of this nature arise
Coaches junior team members where required
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will have at least 4 years’ experience either from a company secretarial, compliance, legal or accounting background and prior experience in working with structured finance and securitisation transactions would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
Business competencies and experience required:
- Fluency in English;
- Meticulous, flexible and very well organised; and
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of a team.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
For more details on this opportunity or other roles which we are working on drop me an email on Justin@redtree.ie or call me on 01 5541291 / 086 8105755
Follow our hashtag #REDTREEJOBS to keep up to date on all new job opportunities across our specialist divisions. Follow us on Twitter - @RedTreeRecruit for all the latest opportunities