Residential Real Estate Asset Manager
Residential Real Estate Asset Manager responsible for the development and execution of asset strategies and projects.
- Evaluate, formulate, agree and implement strategies for assigned connections or assets.
- Deliver a stable and functioning debtor or receiver management platform to achieve agreed targets.
- Ensure financial oversight and control in relation to all assigned assets/ connections and resolve any issues reported.
- Ensure all decisions are appropriately recorded and documented in accordance with agreed procedures
- Compile and provide regular reports and credit papers.
- Ensure systems are updated as required to provide accurate and reliable reporting.
- Where required work with appointed 3rd parties to ensure regular reporting is received and reviewed.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Have relevant experience in a commercial finance, residential development or residential lending or debt workout role in a financial, property or investment institution.
- Have a third level qualification with credit, banking, property or equivalent experience.
- Be able to demonstrate sound commercial judgement and market awareness
- Have a proven track record in delivering results and objectives
- Have the ability to manage and execute multiple tasks within set deadlines
- Have an understanding of the Irish planning and development system
- Be an effective communicator and team player with very good networking skills
- Be skilled in using Word, Excel and the ability and interest in using other databases technologies
- Adhere to the highest standards in terms of governance and ethics
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org