Rewards Consultant | Dublin South
Rewards Consultant required for leading Global firm working with new and existing clients to plan, design and implement a wide variety of reward strategies.
This exciting career opportunity would be of interest to a Comp & Bens / Rewards Specialist / HRBP / HR Consultant / Rewards Consultant.
- Provide consulting to a wide variety of clients
- Work on projects to ensure the progress of the team against established objectives
- Reviewing existing rewards programmes, undertake job design, evaluation, development of job families, salary structure modelling, incentive scheme design
- Client relationship management including client workshops, meetings and reporting
- Develop new business opportunities
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Ideally educated to Post Grad level with 5+ years Comp & Bens / Rewards experience
- Interest / previous experience in Client Facing /Consultancy positions
- Excellent MS Office, reporting and numerical skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)