Sales Administrator (Funds)
Excellent opportunity for ambitious graduate to join a growing company as Sales Administrator (Funds). Genuine career progression opportunities.
**Ideal role for a business / finance graduate with admin support experience and interest in funds industry
Job Title: Sales / Client Relationship Administrator (Funds)
LOCATION: Dublin South (luas line)
JOB TYPE: Perm
- Coordinate and support all administrative and logistical aspects of the client relationship function focusing on, but not limited to:
- Provide full administration support to the client relationship & business development function including the preparation and management of expense controls, client action logs, RfP’s, department updates, website statistics, and other department reporting tools
- Coordinate all diary and travel management for the business development and client relationship team.
- Support the ongoing planning and organisation of advertising and marketing functions including conferences, events, promotional materials.
- Assist business development and client relationship teams in the preparation for external meetings including collating client specific information, meeting set up, agenda planning and meeting follow up.
- Co-ordinate and support all planned and ad-hoc service reviews and client communications with prospects and clients.
- Provide general day to day support to the team and contribute where required to the overall growth and development of the business.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Previous experience in an administration role essential
- A good understanding of and interest in the funds industry is desirable.
- Excellent organisation, administrative and relationship management skills with a strong focus on client and service deliverables.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook.
- A relevant degree or professional qualification.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
30k per annum
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org