Senior Clinical Risk Manager | Dublin
On behalf of our client, Red Tree are recruiting a Senior Clinical Risk Manager to report into the Head of Clinical Risk. The ideal candidate will have a background in healthcare and a strong track-record in healthcare-related research.
- Leading projects to ensure systematic analysis of incident and claims data.
- Ensuring learning is communicated to relevant stakeholders to enable the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Providing risk management advice to health and social care enterprises where relevant.
- Managing team members within the Clinical Risk team in order to achieve objectives.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- A primary degree in a healthcare-related discipline.
- A masters-level qualification in a relevant healthcare discipline.
- Understanding of risk management.
- Minimum of three years’ post-qualification experience in healthcare delivery and research.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a management role.
- A doctorate-level qualification in healthcare research resulting in peer-reviewed publications would be an advantage.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE HR SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING: HR Administrator | HR Generalist | HR Business Partner | Training & Development | Organisational Development | In-House Recruitment | Payroll Administrator| Transformation & Change | HR Systems | Diversity Programmes | Compensation & Benefits | Rewards Specialists | Employee Relations | HR Manager | HR Director | Payroll Specialist | Industrial Relations | HR Consultant |