Senior Compliance Officer
We are working with our client an international Financial Services firm to recruit a Senior Compliance Officer, this role which reports into the Head of Risk and Compliance has a broad remit across the organisation with particular focus on the organisations MiFiD operations. There is an excellent package on offer here with strong progression possibilities.
- Advising on applicable regulations, codes of practice and rules of conduct for financial organisations
- PCF within the MiFiD entity as Compliance Officer
- Support the Head of Compliance in the development, implementation and management of an appropriate risk-based compliance monitoring programme
- Timely and effective provision of high-quality compliance monitoring, advice and guidance within the firm
- Develop and implement the firm’s compliance procedures, documentation and monitoring systems, to enhance the firm’s compliance processes
- Review and assess compliance breaches and remediation
- Work with Compliance Oversight Program key stakeholders to define, prioritize, and achieve strategic objectives while ensuring projects delivered meet approved requirements
- Support the Head of Compliance in managing key projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion
- Monitors the organization’s standards of conduct and ethical relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees and the communities in which business is conducted. Investigate allegations of unethical activity and develops safeguards to eliminate future breaches of the organization’s ethics policies
Candidate Profile / Experience
- 6 years + relevant experience in financial services / consulting or professional services firm
- ACOI qualified
- Strong knowledge of all relevant regulations particularly MiFiD
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals across business units/lines
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills including ability to deliver information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Capable of leading teams and producing high quality and/or final work product and solutions under strict regulatory or management deadlines
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an excellent salary on offer.
For a full job spec and confidential discussion contact Noreen O’Keeffe (ACII Head of Insurance) on 016853480/0866096684 or Noreen@redtree.ie (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)