Senior Credit Manager | Dublin
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Credit Manager to join and influence a start-up operation in Dublin City Centre.
- Assist with the setting up and development of the credit team to ensure the highest standards of credit analysis and service standards.
- Support the lending team to assess, evaluate and structure credit applications in line with credit policy.
- Carry out detailed assessment of credit proposals to ensure the highest standard of credit analysis and make recommendations to the appropriate sanctioning authority.
- Ensure required cooperation with internal and external auditors.
- Contribute to the impairment review of organisation exposures in line with the impairment policy.
- Contribute to the design and development of appropriate processes and procedures necessary to achieve stated objectives and business targets.
- On a continual basis, contribute to the improvement of operational efficiencies and practices to maintain high standards in the delivery of the funded schemes.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of credit risk management in a financial institution with a proven track record in assessing credit proposals for residential funding proposals.
- Proven ability to critically analyse and evaluate credit risk in a residential funding environment.
- Strong knowledge of lending agreements, covenants and security requirements.
- Good understanding of relevant financing models and data with an ability to review, understand and interpret audited financial accounts and financial forecasts.
- Demonstrated sound commercial judgement and market awareness.
- Have extensive knowledge of the residential property development market in Ireland.
- Commercially focused with strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate independence of mind and make well-judged decisions.
- Well-developed leadership and networking skills.
- Strong relationship management skills and proven ability to work with team members and other stakeholders.
- Ability to identify key risk issues in negotiation of borrowing facilities and to deliver alternative solutions if required.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage own work load.
- Proven commitment to highest service standards.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Exemplary governance and ethics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A third level qualification in credit, banking or equivalent.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment on +01 5541294 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.