Senior Data Privacy Specialist | Data Protection
Our Client, a global financial services company are seeking an experienced Senior Data Privacy Specialist to join their team.
- Responsible for Data Protection assessments/gap analysis, assessing controls across the lifecycle of personal data.
- Advising organisations on Data Protection best practice and leading data protection advisory engagements including but not limited to delivering policies/procedures, training/awareness, personal data inventories/lifecycles, control re-design to clients.
- Supporting and delivering internal audit data protection reviews.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Desire to work in a constantly changing environment as part of a team of privacy specialists.
- Ideally strong experience in the provision of or in a similar risk role for example data governance.
- Ability to manage a number of projects, meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Extensive knowledge of Data Protection requirements and Data Protection good practice.
- Strong experience in leading meetings, understanding data flows and identifying risks.
- Ideally has a Data Protection related professional certification such as CIPP, however this is not a must.
- Strong knowledge of Third Party management.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary, benefits package and bonus potential on offer to the successful individual.