Senior Fund Accountant | Dublin City
On behalf of our client, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Fund Accountant in Dublin.
- Administration of daily cash monitoring with the global custodian, including daily cash transfers confirmation and settlement. Daily closing cash reconciliation and monitoring.
- Assisting with the day-to-day administration and accounting of property, private equity and other alternative asset classes as invested by the Fund.
- Ensuring payment and settlement of property and private equity capital calls are made on a timely basis in line with agreed procedures.
- Liaison with the Fund investment management teams covering property, private equity, infrastructure and other investment types and also with the finance teams of external property, private equity and other managers.
- Assist with the daily administration of the Fund FX hedge.
- In conjunction with the Asst. Finance Manager ensuring investment activity and other transactions are properly accounted for.
- Monthly reviews of the Custodian’s audited Fund Valuations.
- Reconciliation of the Custodian’s monthly fund valuations with Manager reports.
- Assistance with maintenance of the Fund portfolio management system including posting of daily transactions and prices and performance of daily and monthly reconciliations.
- Assistance with the production of a daily NAV on the portfolio management system.
- Preparation of daily valuations for the Funds for internal review and distribution to management.
- Administration of Fund expenses including expense and procurement reporting. Also monitoring expenses in line with prompt payments legislation.
- Ensure correct VAT rates are applied to expense payments and correct withholding taxes are applied where relevant.
- Assistance with internal and external audits of the Funds.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Self-starter with initiative.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in private equity accounting advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Particularly in Excel. PowerPoint and Word advantageous)
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org