Senior Investment Analyst
Red Tree Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Investment Analyst to join a leading Private Equity Fund Manager.
• Providing support on all aspects in both the development and execution of transactions
• Responsible for the creation of detailed investment papers describing and analysing the key features of companies/ transactions
• Contributes to investment strategy analysis, markets and economic analysis by carrying out analyses and research as required
• Conducts company and industry research as required
• Conducts financial statement analysis and the preparation of valuations
• Financial modelling
• Work collaboratively with clients, co-investors, partners, service providers and other intermediaries to create new opportunities and define innovative new proposals
• Project management of deal execution.
Candidate Profile / Experience
• Have a third level qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related discipline
• Be a Chartered Financial Analyst or be progressing towards either CFA qualification or accountancy qualification
• Demonstrate a keen and well informed interest in investment and in developing knowledge and expertise.
• 2-4 years’ experience in private equity, venture capital, corporate finance, commercial/corporate banking, or similar environment
• Experience working on corporate finance, lending, or venture transactions will be a distinct advantage
• Specific experience with direct equity investments and/or property expertise preferable.
• High level problem solving and financial analytical skills
• Strong proven commercial acumen and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excel modelling skills
• A strong communicator, both in writing and verbally
• Flexible and considerate team player
• A team player capable of managing a number of stakeholders in a professional manner.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne Phone 015541294 Email email@example.com
Opportunity to join leading Private Equity Fund Manager.