Senior Investment Manager
Opportunity to join an influential Private Equity organisation.
• Leading significant complex elements of or all of transactions / portfolio activities
• Leading negotiations with third parties
• Produce very high quality papers and presentations
• Co-ordinates projects / transactions, reviews and ensure quality, drives delivery,
• Wide ranging monitoring responsibilities
• Sets scope of analysis required, organizes advisors as required
• Proposes and implements plans of action/next steps and monitors progress and delivery
• Understand and appreciates fund strategies in detail
Candidate Profile / Experience
• Have a third level qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related discipline
• Be a Chartered Financial Analyst or similar
• Demonstrate a keen and well informed interest in investment and in developing knowledge and expertise
• Technically strong across a range of sectors and/or product types.
• 6+ years’ experience in private equity, venture capital, corporate finance, commercial/corporate banking, or similar environment
• Specific experience with direct equity investments and/or property expertise preferable
• Experience working on corporate finance, lending, or venture transactions will be a distinct advantage
• Experience of relationship management with investees and/or other third parties
• An independent operator and thinker
• A strong communicator, both in writing and verbally
• An open and good collaborator
• Displays high level of appetite, flexibility, accuracy, speed, delivery and reliability
• Flexible and considerate team player
• Good range of interpersonal skills to influence internal and external stakeholders.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment on 015541294 or email email@example.com