Senior Relationship Manager | Capital Markets | Company Secretarial Corporate Governance Compliance | International Fiduciary Services Company
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Senior Relationship Manager to join an international fiduciary services company for this team based role.
The company has a diversified client base to include multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs.
The team is made up of professionals with backgrounds in law, tax, accounting, economics and business administration.
There are genuine opportunities for career progression and development including;
- significant client interaction
- opportunities for international secondment
Responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to client companies primarily engaged in structured finance and securitisation activities: manage the general legal and company secretarial administration of client companies.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial services
- Ensures that all transactions performed in the allocated portfolio are fully understood.
- Manages all company secretarial obligations for allocated entities.
- Manages general legal and fiscal aspects of the companies under management.
- Ensures the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration and closing, in line with processes and procedures.
- Ensure good legal standing of client companies under management during the whole “lifecycle” of companies.
- Drafts (standard) services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance.
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio.
- Promotes client service oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
- Analyses, evaluates and discusses specific client and prospect requests.
- Manages the timely organisation and preparation of board meetings.
- Business Development
- Maintains and grows relationships with existing clients and intermediaries.
- Attends meetings with clients and intermediaries. Where needed, participates in business trips for visiting existing clients, intermediaries and new potential clients.
- Coordinate timely reporting of legal issues with clients.
- Ensures the quality of client files is in high standing with regard to completeness and accuracy, and in accordance with the local filing and archiving processes and procedures.
- Adheres to the companies client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Actively monitors transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure.
- Coaches junior team members where required.
- Take on the role of Alternate Director/Director on the boards of client companies in the future if required.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience either from a company secretarial, compliance, legal or accounting background and prior experience in working with structured finance and securitisation transactions would be advantageous.
Business competencies and experience required:
- Fluency in English;
- Meticulous, flexible and very well organised; and
- Ability to work well alone as well as part of a team.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Extremely competitive remuneration and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
Justin Loughnane Solicitor – Associate Director, Head of Legal on + (353) 1 5541291 or email (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)