Senior Rewards Consultant | Dublin South
Senior Rewards Consultant required for leading Global firm working with new and existing clients to plan, design and implement a wide variety of reward strategies. This role has an excellent mix of Strategic & Operational Comp & Bens Reward consulting, team management, and working on existing and developing new client relationships.
This exciting career opportunity would be of interest to a Comp & Bens / Rewards Specialist / HRBP / HR Consultant / Rewards Consultant.
- Working with multiple clients as the Senior Talent & Rewards lead of projects
- Ensure all projects are progressing to time and budgetary deadlines
- Client Relationships management and development of new business opportunities
- Lead and manage a rewards team
- Design, develop and implement compensation strategies
Candidate Profile / Experience
- MBA / related degree with extensive Comp & Bens / Rewards experience in a Consulting environment
- Significant knowledge and understanding of reward and talent processes
- Extensive Client Management experience and strong influencing skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Keen commercial acumen
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292 or email email@example.com (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)