Senior Transaction Management Administrator
Excellent opportunity for experienced fund services / compliance Administrator to join rapidly growing Financial Services Company.
- Leading the initiation, co-ordination and completion of new business take on, including ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures, and local legal and regulatory requirements;
- Providing assistance to the administrative and accounting teams regarding the implementation of entity and customer specific procedures;
- Reviewing and negotiating transaction documentation on behalf of the company, and company-controlled entities, to ensure their commercial agreeability, operational achievability and legal and regulatory compliance. This process will include direct discussion with (amongst others) the client, external counsel and internal Legal team;
- Processing ah-hoc requests from the administrative and accounting teams in the Division, concerning exceptional items, unfamiliar transactions, and interpretation of transaction documentation;
- Acting as a point of reference for the Division’s Directors, especially in their capacity as Directors of company-controlled entities, advising on the contractual requirements of the entity and best practice upon the occurrence of exceptional events;
- Identify risks arising from additional or non-standard client requirements, as well as minor and material changes to company’s standard terms and conditions, and co-ordinate the escalation process to company’s Risk Committee for consideration;
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure client demands are met during the take on process;
- Day-to-day interaction with notaries, external legal counsel, banks, auditors, tax advisors and any intermediaries as required in order to facilitate the establishment of structures in accordance with pre-agreed client timelines; and
- Have some market presence and meet with clients, attend some conferences and assist Client Directors with business development initiatives and coordination of deal structures depending on asset types.
- Maintain and manage the business relationships of the Division, always aiming to provide a highly responsive and quality service to clients;
- Take the lead in establishing client contact, managing the establishment of the Division’s structures, and on-boarding transactions into the business;
- Regular liaison with all manner of intermediaries;
- Conduct independent research so as to keep updated with recent developments in the legal and regulatory landscape, and act as a point of reference of such to the Division;
- Managing the client take on process; and
- Informing and advising the Division, and its Directors, on unfamiliar or exceptional matters.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- A Business, Legal or Finance degree;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience;
- Ability to lead processes and delegate effectively;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Self-motivated, with strong independent research skills; and
- Able to think and act clearly and coherently under pressure.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Martin Byrne, Head of Financial Recruitment on 015541294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org