Tax Lawyer, Top 6 Firm, 2 to 4 years’ PQE
On behalf of our client, Red Tree Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a number of Tax Lawyers with between 2-4 years PQE to join their top ranked tax department.
You will join one of the largest teams in the market where you will advise leading corporations and financial institutions doing business in and from Ireland.
The work will be interesting and challenging as more than half of their work is on transactions or advisory matters where their tax lawyers have the sole or lead role.
The firm invest in their people and provide excellent mentoring as well as the opportunity to further develop as strong business lawyers through a tailored learning and development programme from newly qualified to Senior Associate level.
This is a broad role where you will have the opportunity to be involved across a range of matters.
The group primarily advises on:
- International tax and cross border planning for corporate reorganisations, restructurings and inward investment into Ireland
- Capital markets and structured finance transactions
- Investment banking and banking transactions
- Private equity transactions
- Transfer pricing
- Asset and project finance for international and domestic aircraft and equipment
- Mergers, acquisitions, demergers and floatations
- VAT and indirect taxes and advisory services
- Real estate tax
- Tax controversy and tax litigation
Candidate Profile / Experience
- You will be a Tax Lawyer with between 2 to 4 years PQE
- You have a strong academic track record and technical expertise
- You are highly analytical with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are hardworking and resilient
- You are highly client focused and committed to consistently exceeding client expectations
- You are collaborative, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
There is an extremely competitive Salary, Promotional and Bonus/Benefits package on offer to the successful candidate.
For more details on this opportunity or other roles which we are working on drop me an email on Justin@redtree.ie or call me on 01 5541291.