Tester – Cavan / Monaghan / Meath
LOCATION: Cavan / Monaghan / Meath
JOB TYPE: 9 months fixed term contract with potential for extension
The successful candidate will be Responsible for the preparation and execution of functional testing as part of project delivery. You will ensure that the introduced changes/applications/systems behave as expected, and do not have an adverse effect on existing systems behaviour.
Here is just some of what you will be doing:
- Review and Evaluate Business Requirements Documents and Technical Specification Documents to elicit test cases
- Prepare and execute manual and automated test scripts
- Where required execute Integration, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing
- Ensure that any perceived defects are checked in other available environments to determine whether they are existing issues
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Degree qualified in IT
- QA experience within a software development environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in the Waterfall/ Agile methodology
- MS Access and MS Excel
Please note, this role is open to candidates who hold an EU passport or valid stamp 4 visa.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Adam Hughes, Principal Consultant, Data Science & Technical Recruitment, Red Tree Recruitment on + (353) 1 5541293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to https://www.datajobs.ie for all the latest Data / Data Protection/ DPO / CDO / Data Privacy / Data Analyst / Data Analytics & GDPR opportunities.