Transformation Consulting Manager x 3
Our client a leading Dublin based global financial services institution is looking to hire a Transformation Manager. Great opportunity to work with a wide variety of sectors and industries.
- Managing business change projects, with a particular focus on organisational design, communications, stakeholder engagement and training.
- Utilising your extensive experience in facilitating workshops across all levels of an organisation.
- Leading and working in a team environment where you will multi-task, support junior colleagues and produce quality client deliverables to budget and on time.
- Presenting complex data and arguments in a way that is accessible to everyone, based on your strong written and oral communication skills.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Strong Programme & Project Management skills – PM certifications would be an advantage.
- Experience of people development, coaching and mentoring members within your team.
- Proven delivery track record in business analysis and business type initiatives such as operations excellence, continuous process improvement & cost reduction initiatives, roll-out of new tools or services, business requirements definition.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent salary, benefits package and bonus potential on offer to the successful individual.
Submit your details confidentially to email@example.com or click on link to apply