Treasury Payments Administrator | Dublin
Excellent 12 month contract opportunity, working with leading Financial Institution.
- Ensuring timely, complete and accurate release of SWIFT payments (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility.
- Daily Monitoring of Target and Foreign currency bank accounts.
- End of day balancing.
- Supporting the implementation of new payment platforms and processes, including regular testing, providing and attending regular training sessions and daily communications with support teams.
- Working effectively within your own team, providing support and guidance to colleagues to create and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads.
Candidate Profile / Experience
- Strong proven SWIFT payments experience and understanding of Swift message structures essential.
- Well-developed knowledge of treasury products along with a good working knowledge of key middle & back office roles and responsibilities.
- Must have minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within financial services in either settlements, or custody role.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Reward / Package
Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
Martin Byrne, Head of Accountancy in confidence on + (353) 1 554 1294 or firstname.lastname@example.org